2 Story,Historic, Single Family - St Augustine, FL
Historic Lincolnville Beauty! Located On A Quiet Stretch Just Close Enough To Downtown St Augustine,This 1926 Home Offers Up A Lot Of Character And Charm. You Are Greeted By The Huge Front Porch And Bright Sun Room Which Adorn The Entrance. Downstairs Master Bedroom Is Very Easy Conversion,There Is Even Room For A Master Bath. Side Lot To The North Is Not Included. Original Wood Floors Throughout! Walking Distance To Everything Downtown!,Lots Of Original Woodwork And Features In The Home Make This An Authentic Historic Structure. Four Bedrooms Upstairs With Large Balcony In The Rear Of The Home. The Grounds And Landscaping Are Meticulously Maintained And Bring Lots Of Color And Life Into The Yard. There Is Plenty Of Room To Add Off Street Parking In Front,Or In The Rear. Relax And Enjoy The Rich Culture Of This Vibrant Neighborhood! New Ac 7/2017. New Roof 2013. Under Subterranean Termite Bond.
Brandon Parsons of Janice Brown Realty
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Homes & Land of St. Augustine,
Vol. 39, Issue 08, Page 79.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Roof: Composition Shingle
- Stories: 2.0
- Central Air
- Heating Fuel: Electric
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Living Room
- Dining Room
- Family Room
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Florida Room; Full Bath; Full Bath
- Ketterlinus Elementary,Sebastian Middle,St. Augustine High
- Ketterlinus Elementary,St. Augustine High,Sebastian Middle
- Sebastian Middle,Ketterlinus Elementary,St. Augustine High
- Sebastian Middle,St. Augustine High,Ketterlinus Elementary
- St. Augustine High,Ketterlinus Elementary,Sebastian Middle
- St. Augustine High,Sebastian Middle,Ketterlinus Elementary